BOTS Inc. (OTCPink-BTZI) reported a significant rise of 16.38% to $0.1300 at the previous close. In comparison with its monthly performance of 160.00%, BTZI stock recently performed at 168.04%. BTZI stock jumped after its subsidiary launched a mining training facility.
Has BTZI opened an academy?
Blockchain-based solutions are the specialty of BOTS, Inc. Decentralized finance applications and cybersecurity solutions are among the services provided by BTZI. Furthermore, BTZI has a portfolio of digital assets and a crypto-related business. BTZI operates a decentralized crypto exchange, BeadSwap, a certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Group LLC as well as Bitcoin ATM machines and corresponding US patents. Additionally, BTZI provides crypto mining consulting, optimization, as well as repair and insurance for crypto mining equipment.
BOTS Inc announced that its subsidiary, TekX Mining and Gaming PC Solutions LLC, is now operating its new Parkersburg, West Virginia-based training facility, TekX Training Academy (TTA). The TTA will offer training courses in bitcoin miner operation, maintenance, and repair including activities designed for individuals and employees of bitcoin farms in North America.
- The BTZI will publish a list of training programs related to bitcoin mining farms shortly. Training will start the last week in October 2021.
- Despite the overwhelming interest, BTZI’s course demand has been oversubscribed. As a consequence, BTZI will host training courses once a month.
- Training Magazine reports that US companies spend an average of $4.5 billion annually on training and employee development.
- BTZI is the first North American public company to offer warranties on bitcoin mining equipment.
- BTZI has developed a completely new approach to Bitcoin mining farms’ extended warranties, which allows them to purchase and file claims on the contracts in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- North American Bitcoin miners will now be able to expand their businesses.
- In addition to remote monitoring services, mining rig hardware coverage, and rack systems covered under warranty, the warranty covers labor for all Bitcoin mining rig components.
- Among the features that are available on BTZI’s e-commerce site are same-day coverage, purchase-now-pay-later, and other services.
- First introduced to this industry by BTZI, extended service contracts are just now gaining attention in North America.
- Bitmain’s extended miner warranty program will be initially available for Bitmain-manufactured units, but soon it will be expanded to include Canaan Inc. units, MicroBT Whatsminer units, and other top bitcoin miner manufacturers as well.
- Bitcoin mining repairs are now offered through a national bitcoin repair center authorized by BTZI, which has now become fully operational through our new subsidiary.
- In the US, there are approximately 3,000,000 bitcoin miners, while in Canada there are about 2,000,000.
- BTZI estimates that the extended bitcoin miners’ warranty market in the United States will soon exceed $1.2 billion.
What is BTZI planning for the future?
BOTS, Inc. (BTZI) is the only company that provides extended warranties for bitcoin miners, thus being positioned to capture this unsaturated market. BTZI hopes to expand this service to Canada soon, followed by the rest of the world.