The stock of Juva Life Inc (OTCQB-JUVAF) surged sharply as it rose by 26.21% to $0.2600 at the previous close. In comparison with its monthly performance of -27.78%, JUVAF stock last week’s performance was -10.34%. Advancing in compound development helped JUVAF stock rise on the day.
What has JUVAF been developing?
Using cutting-edge science, Juva Life is developing and commercializing safe and effective Cannabis products. Getting on track with JUVAF’s plan for 2018, starting initially with standardizing cultivation, extraction, and formulation to provide consumers with reproducible benefits, has proven to be a success. As part of this strategy, JUVAF has added discovery pharmacology to its process chemistry skills. Juva-019, as well as other non-cannabinoid bioactives that may be valuable for consumer and pharmaceutical products, will be explored by JUVAF through its retail operations. The objective of JUVAF is to put Cannabis in front of the next generation of investment grade business models.
It has been announced that JuvaLife is moving forward with the formal development of JUVA-19 compounds. A small cannabis molecule, JUVA-19, is a non-cannabinoid that exhibits anti-inflammatory properties whose application has been previously underestimated. IL1-beta and TNF-alpha are significantly inhibited by JUVA-19 in pre-clinical studies. The JUVAF has also identified potential targets related to oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Using modern drug discovery and deep learning tools, JUVAF aims to understand how cannabis may offer therapeutic benefits.
- In its strategy, JUVAF develops natural and semi-synthetic compositions individually and in combination for consumer anti-inflammatory markets and simultaneously chemically optimizes compositions for select pharmaceutical indications.
- To create safe and effective therapeutics, JUVAF uses its unique knowledge of cannabis’ non-cannabinoid compositions and their anti-inflammatory mode of action.
- JUVAF plans to continue its product development by partnering with pharma companies and consumer companies seeking anti-inflammatory bioactives for their pipelines.
- JUVAF filed its provisional patent with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) on October 6, 2021.
- The patent covers methods of use of natural compositions as well as claims relating to non-naturally occurring semi-synthetic and synthetic analogs.
- By continuing to build on its initial research findings and by profiling Juva-019 in gold standard in vivo models of inflammation, Juvaf is effectively paving the way for the development of evidence-based products.
More from JUVAF:
The Juva Life (JUVAF) Board of Directors also named Dr. Peter Beitsch as a member, starting immediately. Bringing Dr. Beitsch on board at a time when JUVAF is ramping up its investigation of new compounds is a wise move. In his role as an adviser to JUVAF prior to his present role, Dr. Beitsch provided valuable advice and insights, and JUVAF has extended that role of his.