The share price of Cyber Apps World Inc (OTCPink-CYAP) has surged more than 30% in the past session, reaching $0.0124 at the close. CYAP Stock performed 129.63% over the past week compared to 125.45% over the last month. CYAP stock surged as its delivery application will get into BETA testing soon.
CYAP is planning to start testing where?
Cyber Apps is a company dedicated to the development of a worldwide e-commerce platform that allows products and services to be purchased, sold, or downloaded through computer/mobile applications. In the coming years, CYAP anticipates providing subscribers with a growing set of applications and programs.
Cyber Apps announced last week that it will conduct BETA testing in Ahmedabad, India, for its Friendly and Fast Delivery App. Eastern Capital Investment Corp. has now been adjudicated in default by CYAP.
- Through its Friendly and Fast app, CYAP will provide consumers and businesses with options for food, groceries, and courier services as part of the “Next Generation of Delivery Service”.
- The CYAP app has been developed fully and is now in the BETA testing stage.
- CYAP will conduct a three-month testing program in Ahmedabad, India, and plans to launch the application in the United States in 2022.
- It will save both business and customers time and resources typically spent on traveling to a physical location by enabling them to place orders wherever they are, at virtually any time and from anywhere.
- The cyber app company obtained a default judgment against East Capital Investments Corp. on September 16, 2021, after the company allegedly converted the penalty amount into the CYAP common stock before the hold period expired.
- As part of the amended claim, CYAP included allegations of securities fraud based on the conversion of a convertible promissory note into CYAP’s common stock despite the note’s total value exceeding that of the note.
- Updates on these, as well as the claim against EMA Financial, LLC, will be issued regularly.
What CYAP plans to do next:
It was announced in August that Cyber Apps (CYAP) would beta test its Friendly and Fast Food delivery, grocery, and courier app by the end of August 2021. While CYAP is developing Friendly and Fast initially to deliver food, it plans to expand to deliver groceries and courier services in the future. With CYAP’s app, customers will be able to browse restaurants and cuisines from all over the world and will be able to place orders. CYAP will initially serve as a food delivery service, but business will expand to many more options. Friendly and Fast will enable customers to reorder their favorite custom orders easily, reduce the waiting time at the restaurant, and boost order accuracy.