During the previous trading session, the stock of Priority Aviation Inc (OTCPink-PJET) experienced a steep rise of 20.14% to $0.0173. As a result of its weekly performance of -13.07%, the PJET stock is performing a lot worse than its monthly performance of 44.17 percent. PJET stock rose as the company planned to reroute its business.
Where is PJET headed?
Providing business aviation, leisure, and government aviation services, Priority Aviation operates as a full service aviation company that offers jet charter membership cards, on demand air charter, and aircraft sales. As part of its jet sales and leasing services, PJET also provides fractional aircraft ownership, private jet acquisition pricing, and private jet leasing and sales.
Aside from private jet services, PJET also offers concierge services, private aircraft maintenance and management, charter helicopters, flight monitoring and coordination, air cargo charter, work travel, and special services like medical transport and disaster evacuation. PJET then acquired a cannabis business, but its development into a sustainable business never reached critical mass.
The Wall Street Journal recently published an article on the OTC Markets that Priority Aviation has added to its new website. Recently, PJET announced it had redirected its business operations and announced it would soon reveal its new business direction.
- PJET management decided to post today’s Wall Street Journal article on PJET’s website as an indication of their confidence that the company’s OTC Markets listing will make it easier for them to access investment to fund their new business initiative.
- The article was titled “Crypto Boom, Retail Investors Fuel Rise in Over-the-Counter Stock Trading” in the Wall Street Journal.
- PJET also invites those interested in being notified the moment it announces a new business venture to sign up on the PJET website.
- If interested individuals go to the PJET contact page and type in “tell-me-first” as their email address, they will be notified when PJET releases details on its new business direction.
- ACI Conglomerate, the majority shareholder of PJET, has decided to move away from the cannabis industry.
- ACI is also a major shareholder in North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: USMJ) and Puration, Inc. (OTC Pink: PURA).
- ACI already has two cannabis-related businesses and is diversifying with PJET.
- Recent updates to PJET’s required disclosures with OTC Markets have reestablished the status of current information.
A recent effort by PJET:
In addition to updating its public information requirements, Priority Aviation (PJET) has been making progress on a new business initiative. In response to the global economic instability, PJET is developing a technological solution to reach a market that has been underserved. Additionally, PJET is negotiating the acquisition of a physical asset that can be used to test, refine, and demonstrate the technology currently under development and generate income at the same time. A new business direction will be announced by PJET Management before the end of October.