On the closing bell yesterday, All American Pet Co Inc (OTCPK: AAPT) surged 2.69% to $0.0267. The volume of AAPT stock was 267.89M as opposed to its average weekly volume of 129.15M. AAPT stock has traded in a day range of $0.0331 to $0.0252. Over the last month, the price of AAPT stock has surged over 292.65%; the average volume for the month was over 102.32M shares. Following a successful acquisition, shares of AAPT soared.
Which acquisitions has AAPT made?
All American Pet Company is an American company that develops and markets pet wellness products. As part of its up-to-date product line, AAPTS offers other antibacterial pet products, such as the Pawtizer brand pet wipes, the ChompBar brand vitamins and minerals, and the Nutra Bars brand nutritious dog food treats. Also, AAPT is working on developing dog food and snack products such as Mutt. AAPT is based in Nevada and has an active acquisitions strategy.
A report on the USD 200 million acquisition by All American Pet Company and its future plans was released yesterday. AAPT has acquired Kuora Industrial Interconnect (“Kuora”).
- AAPT signed a binding agreement on September 28th, 2021, to acquire 100% of the outstanding shares of Kuora.
- AAPT now joins the ranks of Asian service technology players with this USD 200 million deal.
- Through the issuance of Restricted Preferred Shares, AAPT will complete the transaction.
- Additionally, AAPT announced that they will bring the Kuora management team on board.
- The new appointments will be described in a follow-up press release, which will be issued shortly by AAPT.
- An AAPT corporate presentation will be published shortly after that announcement to further explain the nature of Kuora’s operations and future developments.
- Finally, as part of AAPT’s plan to increase its visibility and brand awareness among investors, the corporation has hired a new media marketing firm based out of New York as well as a digital investor relations agency to manage its online presence, digital outreach, and investor awareness programs.
How will the acquisition affect AAPT?
Today’s new reality is reflected in the Gig Economy, which goes beyond merely a buzzword. A robust pool of specialized labor is imperative to the prosperity of the regional players, such as Kuora. With AAPT’s strategic partnership with key institutions in the market it operates in, the organization is now firmly positioned. The AAPT expects to see growth over the next two years as the workforce adapts to the new reality following the COVID pandemic.