In the past trading session, shares of Real Brands Inc (OTC: RLBD) rose 37.61% to $0.0750. While 1.92M shares exchanged hands, the price of RLBD stock fluctuated between $0.0550 and $0.0839. Following news of its uplisting to OTCQB, RLBD stock rose.
How has RLBD been uplisted?
Real Brands extracts hemp cannabinol (CBD) oils and isolates, distributes CBD oil and isolate wholesale, and produces and sells various hemp-derived CBD-based consumer products. Tinctures, pet tinctures, disposable vape pens, pain gels, mint breath sprays, lavender moisturizers, clay face masks, foot creams, moisture recovery creams, hydro renewing night creams, and anti-aging serums are among the offerings.
Through this merger with Canadian American Standard Hemp Inc. (CASH), RLBD lead to hemp CBD oil and isolate extraction and processing on a large scale, wholesale CBD oils and isolates were offered for sale, and many hemp-derived CBD consumer brands were created for smoked, eaten and applied. RLBD’s Halo 5 technology utilizes a Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) and is a proprietary chromatography extraction technology that produces high purity material and precise molecular separation at dramatically reduced costs.
Real Brands received a letter stating that the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) had no further comments regarding its Form 10, its final step prior to filing an application to gain OTCQB listing status as a fully compliant reporting publicly traded company.
- The compliance and reporting process at RLBD included auditing the last two years of financial records, naming independent directors to the board, and creating a committee of three independent directors to oversee the financial records.
- RLBD moving off of the Pink Sheets and onto the OTCQB, RLBD will be able to attract a much broader array of investors, shareholders, clients, vendors, and business associates.
- RLBD will be able to access favorable terms for raising capital to fund its growth as well.
- This past year, RLBD was busy restructuring Real Brands, creating new product lines and brands, and establishing distributor relationships that are intended to drive shareholder value and give the public access to a burgeoning global hemp-derived CBD market.
- RLBD anticipates that increased access to raw materials and supplies will result in an improved production cycle, which will improve business results.
RLBD’s Previous Efforts:
As a final step to becoming a fully compliant reporting publicly traded company, Real Brands filed a Form 10 with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) in July. RLBD also completed an audit of its financial records for the last two years, appointed independent outside directors to its Board of Directors, and established an audit committee with three members.
It was significant for Real Brands (RLBD) to become an audited reporting company, since it provided investors, shareholders, clients, vendors, and business associates with the accurate information they need to make more informed decisions.