A share of HeadsUp Entertainment International, Inc. (OTCPink:HDUP) closed up 37.73 percent on Thursday at $0.0303, and has traded within a day range of $0.0388 to $0.0235. HDUP stock rose over 5.21% over the past month; with 129.01K shares traded on average. In the last three months, HDUP stock fell over -33.41% with 380.52K shares changing hands on average. A -27.27% drop in stock price over the last year, with a high of $0.1960 and a $10.31M market cap, has not been good for HDUP stock. Upon release of a corporate update, HDUP stock shot up.
What is the latest HDUP update?
HeadsUp Entertainment is an international gaming operator that specializes in online gaming, online poker, eSports, sports betting, and mobile gaming applications. HDUP’s charitable fundraising platforms, software, and blockchain-based payment solutions facilitate online gaming, online poker, eSports, and sports betting.
HeadsUp Entertainment’s corporate milestones and its new areas of operation were announced yesterday as in the past few months, HDUP management has worked hard to develop an enhanced business model focused on new markets in gaming, lottery, media, software development, charity and licensed sports betting. The following is a list of milestones the Company has accomplished since our last official corporate update:
- HDUP continued to work with the Shields Law Group, a strategic adviser specializing in mergers, acquisitions, financing, and helping companies move from Pink Sheets to NASDAQ status.
- As part of HDUP’s aggressive expansion strategy and to position it for IR and PR partnerships with regional broker dealer networks, a Delaware corporation was formed, HeadsUp Acquisitions Inc.
- For HeadsUp Entertainment Acquisitions Inc, HDUP recruited Bognan Basciu as Chief Integration Officer to oversee the acquisition process and subsequent merger discussions.
- George Turner has been recruited to the HDUP Strategic Advisory Board. In his previous position, he was Colorado’s director of lottery, gaming and liquor enforcement.
- Richard Turski has joined HDUP as a Senior Corporate Finance Analyst/Consultant.
- The HDUP has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Mortimer Harvey Universe (MHU) in Johannesburg, South Africa. MHU and HDUP are currently negotiating a series of revenue sharing agreements. HDUP is also planning many other networking revenue partnerships.
- Establishment of the CauseDrivers brand which offers the online and digital charity gaming sector a number of products which are now available on www.headsupentertainment.com for more information.
- Establish HeadsUp Affiliates division with contracted game operations online and in land-based casinos. This work is conducted through LOTIX LLC, the company’s operational partner.
- Founded HeadsUp Connect, a strategic business unit that combines more than 30 years of gaming industry experience with leading industry connections and expertise to facilitate gaming license acquisitions across the Americas, South America, and Africa.
- As listed at www.headsupentertainment.com, HDUP released online gaming platforms for charities, some of which are currently in operation raising funds for military charities such as Special Operations Charity Network (SOCN).
Update on HDUP filings:
HeadsUp Entertainment (HDUP) has just posted its semiannual filings as required by OTC Markets to continue to provide full disclosure of its operations. The filings outline a series of transactions, some of which are still subject to NDA and closing conditions before HDUP can make broad announcements.