EdapTms SA (EDAP) stock faced strong winds on Thursday, April 22, 2021. EDAP shares lost 12.31% in the after-hours before losing 0.24% in the normal trading session to close at $8.45 per share.
EDAP shares have surged 293.02% over the last 12 months, and they have lost 6.63% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has gained 4.19%, while over the past six months, it has added 71.75%.
Pricing EDAP American Depositary Shares (ADS)
On April 22, 2021, EDAP TMS S.A. announced the pricing of its American Depositary Shares (ADS). The company set a price of $6.75 per ADS and is offering 4,150,000 ADs for an amount of approximately $28 million.
On March 30, 2021, EDAP TMS S.A.announced unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020, and fiscal year 2020 ended on December 31, 2020.
Q4 2020 financial highlights
- EDAP reported a net income of USD 0.9 million in Q4 2019 compared to a net loss of USD 1.1 million in Q4 2019.
- EDAP Q4 2020 revenue was USD 18.3 million, compared to total revenue of USD 13.3 million for the same period in 2019.
- Q4 2020 gross profit was USD 8.4 million compared to USD 5.7 million in Q4 2019.
- Q4 2020 gross profit margin was 45.8% compared to 43.0% in Q4 2019.
- EDAP spent USD 6.3 million in operating expenses in Q 4 2020 compared to USD 5.6 million for the same period in 2019.
- Q4 2020, operating profit was USD 2.1 million compared to USD 0.09 million in Q4 2019.
- Total revenue for the full year 2020 was USD 47.8 million compared to total revenue of USD 50.2 million for the full year 2019.
- FY 2020 gross profit was USD 21.1 million compared to USD 23.5 million for the full year 2019.
- The gross profit margin was 44.1% for the year 2020, compared to 46.8% in the prior year.
- EDAP spent USD 20.8 million in operating expenses in FY 2020 compared to USD 21.0 million for the full year 2019.
- It earned an operating profit of USD 0.3 million in FY 2020 compared to USD 2.5 million in FY 2019.
- EDAP suffered a net loss of USD 2.0 million in FY 2020 compared to a net income of USD 1.7 million in FY 2019.
- The Company had cash of USD 30.2 million on December 31, 2020.
There is no recent news that could be the reason behind its loss on Thursday except its price announcement for its Ads. We can expect a recovery on the last day of the week.