Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) stock went 1.56% up on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. The FSI lost 6.31% in the after-hours session on Tuesday. FSI shares have soared146.97% over the last 12 months, and they have declined 4.96% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 13.98%, while over the past six months, it has added 30.40%.
Let’s check out the recent news about Flexible Solutions International.
Q1 2020 revenue announcement
On April 20, 2021, Flexible Solutions International announced a decrease in Q1 2021 revenues on a year-over-year comparison.
Flexible Solutions Q1 2021 revenue is 7.623million compared to $8.429 million in Q1 2020.
The company will release complete financial results on May 14, 2021.
Recent financial results
On March 31, 2021, Flexible Solutions announced financial results for the full-year ended December 31, 2020.
- For FY 2020, Flexible Solutions sales were $31,407,454compared to sales of $27,440,110 in FY 2019.
- It earned a net profit of $2,977,050, or $0.24 per share in FY 2020, compared to a net income of $1,912,392, or $0.16 per share in 2019.
- Its 4th quarter 2020 revenue was $7.15million compared to $4.79million in Q4 2019.
Investment in Lygos Inc.
On February 9, 2021, Flexible Solutions International said that it has done a strategic investment in Lygos Inc of Berkeley, CA, to work together in quest of sustainable aspartic acid through synthetic biology.
Q3 2020 financial results
On November 13, 2020, Flexible Solutions announced financial results for the third quarter of Q3 ended September 30, 2020.
- Q3 2020 sales were $8,112,930compared to sales of $7,403,492 in Q3 2019.
- Flexible Solutions earned a net profit of $582,369or $0.05 per share in Q3 2020 compared to a net profit of $412,048, or $0.03 per share, in Q3, 2019.
Q2 2020 financial results
On August 14, 2020, Flexible Solutions announced financial results or the second quarter Q2 ended June 30, 2020.
- Q2 2020 sales were $7,709,607 compared to sales of $6,770,440 for Q2, 2019.
- FSI net income for Q2 2020 was $1,132,867, or $0.09 per weighted average share compared to an aftertax GAAP accounting net loss of $27,733, or $0.00 per weighted average share for Q2, 2019.
The stock price went down in after-hours on Tuesday because of the low revenue figures revealed by the company. Based on its past performance, the company can return to positivity in the coming days.