QD stock gained 8.89% in the after-market trading session on Friday, March 26, 2021. In Monday’s premarket session, shares of Qudian Inc. have gained 0.39% at $2.33. The stock of Qudian Inc. declined -0.44% to finish the last trading session at $2.25. During the last 50 days, the stock recorded a trading volume of 8.63 million shares, which is below the average daily trading volume of 9.89 million shares. In the last five days, Qudian Inc.’s shares gained -18.48%; however, over the past one month, they have lost -0.88%.
Upcoming announcement of Fiscal results:
QD is going to announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020, before the U.S. markets open on March 29, 2021. The earnings conference call is scheduled at 7:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time on March 29, 2021.
What analysts are expecting?
The stock market experts are betting on QD sales of around $96.78 million and EPS of $0.4. The analysts are hoping for an increase in quarterly profit of up to 471.43%.
Third Quarter Financial Results
Let’s have a look at the third-quarter financial results which were announced on December 14, 2020.
- The total revenue for the third quarter was US$125.1 million.
- QD spent US$14.7 million in total operating expenses.
- US$9.5 million were spent on sales and marketing expenses.
- US$7.5 million were spent on research and development expenses.
- General and Administration expenses were US$8.6 million for the third quarter of 2020.
Conclusion: if the up-coming financial results meet or exceed the analyst’s estimates, QD stock can jump significantly today.