Telos Corporation (TLS) shares were rising 19.22% to trade at $36.66 in after-market at last check after TLS announced its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results. TLS’s stock lost -7.07% to close Thursday’s session at $30.75. Further, the company has a current market of $1.87 billion and its outstanding shares stood at 60.90 million.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Most Recent Developments
Yesterday on March 25, 2021 Telstra has reported its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2020 financial results.
- TLS has generated a revenue of $44.9 million for the fourth quarter 2020 compared to $46.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. The visible decline in the revenue is because of decrease in the U.S consensus contract in the fourth quarter of 2020. On the other hand the full year 2020 revenue for TLS increased by 13%, calculated as $179.9 million compared to $159.2 million in 2019.
- The Gross profit recorded for the fourth quarter of 2020 was $16.0 million while it was $17.0 million in the Q4 2019. Contrary to this the Gross profit increased by 19% in the year 2020 to $62.4 million, while it was $52.3 million in the previous year.
- Net income was $3.9 million relative to $3.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. While the Net income generated for the full year 2020 was $1.7 million compared to $6.4 million in 2019.
- The Enterprise EBTIDA reported by TLS for its fourth quarter 2020 was $5.4 million compared to $2.5 million in Q4 2019. For the full year values were $19.4 million for 2020 and $10.0 million for 2019.
- Also the net earnings per share attributable to Telos Corporation was $0.08 for the fourth quarter 2020 and $0.04 for the full year 2020.
Change in management
On March 23, 2021 TLS announced the joining of Troy M. Bertram as the Vice president of Lead global enterprise sales teams. Troy has an experience of almost 25 years from various government and other technology companies, hence it is expected that this new change in TLS will bring benefit and more efficacy to TLS and its progress.
Following the financial results Telos has shown a rise in its stock price while the new development in management of TLS could also be the reason of the progress because now Investors seems to be surer about investing in TLS stock.