Nano Dimension Inc. (NASDAQ: NNDM) stock is declining in pre-market by 3.15% as per the last record. The NNDM stock had shown a rise of 18.34% in the last trading session after the company has announced its fourth-quarter and full-year financial results. Nano Dimension provides intelligent machines for the fabrication of Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME). For Autonomous intelligent drones, cars, satellites, smartphones, and Vivo medical devices, high fidelity active electronic and electromechanical subassemblies are very important in order to enable them for use.
- Due to increase in payroll and related expenses the sales and marketing expense has also increased in the Q4 of 2020 which was $2,373,000, previously in fourth quarter of 2019 it was $1,381,000.
- The total revenue generated in fourth quarter of 2020 was $1,971,000 which was $1,977,000. The change is mainly due to change in sales of DragonFly LDM systems.
- Research and development expenses in the fourth quarter of 2020 were $3,725,000, compared to $1,525,000 in the fourth quarter of 2019 again due to increase in payroll and related expenses also the increase in materials expenses and share based payment expenses.
- General and Administrative expenses affected by the increase in share based payment expenses are recorded as $3,539,000 in fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $881,000 in the Q4 of 2019.
- The finance expense for the fourth quarter 2020 was $8,908,000 compared to $1,751,000 in the fourth quarter of 2019. This increase is mainly due to finance expense of $9,035,000 which was recognized in fourth quarter of 2020 due to changes in the fair value of financial liabilities in respect of warrants.
- Lastly the net loss that company has faced in fourth quarter 2020 was $17,439,000, or $0.20 per share, compared to $1,381,000, or $0.35 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic the decrease in sales has happened causing the revenue to decrease $7,070,000 in 2019 to $3,399,000 in full year 2020.
- Finance expense has also increased from $6,482,000 in full year 2019 to $12,797,000 recorded in full year financial results 2020 of the company.
- The net loss was calculated as $48,494,000 or $1.13 per share compared to $8,353,000, or $2.38 per share, in 2019.
The financial results of Nano Dimensions show that the company has underwent some crucial times in 2020 due to Covid-19 which is definitely not a good sign due to which the stocks are on a rise and fall. In order to regain the interest of investors, the management has to make efforts to overcome the loss.