The ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ: CDXC) stock has been just picking up traction so far this morning in premarket trades. News of collaboration with Walmart, where the ecommerce giant will become a large seller of ChromaDex products, the stock price has been on the rise. At the time of this writing, the stock’s price was buoyant at $13.24 advancing 15.53%.
What actually is happening?
In a press release early morning today unveiled that an industry-leading NAD+ booster and flagship consumer product of CDXC, Tru Niagen, will be available at over 3,000 Walmart retail stores throughout the United States starting June 2021. Details of the collaborations is as follows:
- Tru Niagen will come in two packaging options from ChromaDex that will have differing serving sizes and price points to be available at Walmart.
- The two options of in-store pickup for select locations and same-day delivery will be available in addition to in-store availability of the product.
- True Niagen supports the trillions of cells in the body by effectively and safely increasing NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) helping users to Age Better.
- Age and physiological stressors such as alcohol, over-exercising, and difficulties sleeping aggravate the decline in NAD+ levels.
- Nine published human trials prove that Niagen (a patented nicotinamide riboside) safely and efficaciously increases the body’s NAD+ levels.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the EU’s European Medicines Agency (EMA), the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia as well as Health Canada have all approved Niagen products.
- Supported by a vast amount of safety and efficacy data in humans, Niagen is considered a superior NAD+ precursor to NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) proven scientifically.
Tru Niagen is one the best brands of dietary supplements to emerge in years and CDXC Management is grateful to Walmart for partnering with them in helping millions of people to Age Better, said ChromaDex CEO Rob Fried.