Genesis Energy, L.P (GEL) recently announced the online availability of 2020 tax packages including Schedule K-1s. online access is available through www.PartnerDataLink.com/Genesis. It is expected that the mailing of tax packages will be done by 5 march 2021. Additional information can be obtained by dialing 855-502-0936.
The Company’s latest stock report:
The Genesis share price was $8.95 per share with an increase of 3.71% on March 2, 2021. In today pre-market its share price is $8.50 with a 5.03% decrease.
The Company’s latest activity
Genesis Energy participated in the Barclays Midstream & Clean Infrastructure Corporate Access Days which was held virtually on February 24th and 25th.
The Company’s financial figures:
- The company announced its 4th quarter results of 18thFebruary some key highlight from the results are given below
- Genesis Energy bears a net loss of $85.2 million in the fourth quarter ended 31 December 2020.
- The company net income was the reported quarter was
- The company cash flow from operating activities was $1.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2020.
- $137.0 million was the total Segment Margin in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- The company had Adjusted EBITDA of $134.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2020 and Adjusted Consolidated EBITDA of $602.4 million for the year ended December 31, 2020
About the Genesis Energy company:
Genesis Energy headquarters is located in Houston, Texas. The company do business in offshore pipeline transportation, sulphur services, marine transportation, sodium minerals and onshore facilities and transportation. Mostly its operations are in the Gulf Coast region of the United States and the Gulf of Mexico.
Grant E. Sims is the CEO of Genesis energy since 2006. Mr Sims has diversified experience in the energy sector and he worked with many different companies on different portfolios. Mr. Sims provides leadership skills, executive management experience and significant knowledge of our business environment, which he has gained through his vast experience with other MLPs.