TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD), a women’s healthcare company in America, is soaring in intraday trading after bearing a -4.93% decline in Monday’s open market. As of 9:32 AM EST, the price per share was recorded to $1.49 with a 3.11% gain. The high trend in the stock is mainly due to the fourth quarter and 2020 fiscal year results announce by the company. Let’s deep dive to explore more behind this bullish sentiment.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
The company has recorded an exceptional rise in yearly and quarterly total net product revenue. According to fourth quarter and yearly fiscal report
- Net product revenue has generated $62.9 million in revenue in 2020 which is 84% higher than 2019.
- Net product revenue of the fourth quarter reached $22.6 million with an increase of 30% compared to the third quarter of 2020.
- Net product revenue of ANNOVERA increased to 42% in the fourth quarter as compared to the third quarter in 2020.
- Net product revenue of IMVEXXY increased to 29% in the fourth quarter as compared to the third quarter in 2020.
- Net product revenue of BIJUVA increased to 36% in the fourth quarter as compared to the third quarter in 2020.
- The company bore $51.6 million and $204.4 million operating expenses for the fourth quarter and full-year 2020, respectively.
The company recently announced that it will attend Cowen Virtual Health Care Conference on March 3, 2021.
Positive fourth quarter and full-year financial results of 2020 have made the stock green in the stock market. The company has strengthened its balance sheet by reducing $50 million in debt and through series of equity capital raises. The company is focused on its growth objectives and hoping to produce positive results in the future. In short, investors should keep an eye on this stock.